We all have days when negativity rears its ugly head. In fact, it doesn’t take much, does it? One nasty comment, one suggestive gesture, one judgmental stare can ruin even the best day. Worse yet, negativity breeds more negativity. Like an epidemic, one adverse attitude can affect a multitude of people, our families, co-workers, friends and community. When negativity is present nobody wins.
PlumbTalk Women exists to advance positive lifestyles and encourage positive self-esteem in individuals worldwide. In preparing for the webinar, “The Power of Positive,” we found that nobody wants to be a “Negative-Nancy,” yet everyone seems to fall into this pattern once and a while.
Join us as we break bonds of pessimism and learn how to open ourselves to attract positivity!
7:00pm - 8:00pm
Fee: $10 for non-subscribers
Lifestyle Members view all webinar programs complimentary!
- Begin identifying and constructively dealing with negative situations that surround you every day
- Dive deep to find the personal courage and strength to remain positive and gracious
- Recognize negativity “triggers”
- Explore the power of positive thought
- Uncover the unique resources necessary for maintaining a positive mindset through the day
- Understand how a positive mindset can have a positive impact on your self-esteem
- Participate in a PTW vision board and be entered into a prize-winning raffle drawing